This is an interactive murder mystery event that uses ZOOM as a way of video conferencing - the app must be downloaded and working BEFORE the event begins. You will be sent a link at least 30 minutes before the event via email and need to access the Zoom Meeting 10 minutes before your event - so make sure that it is correct when booking your ticket - ALSO DO CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL THE DAY BEFORE YOUR EVENT AND ON THE DAY IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD FROM US! IF YOU DON'T HEAR FROM US CONTACT US DIRECTLY ON firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY ONE TICKET IS NEEDED PER HOUSEHOLD!
It's 2000 and the brand new reality show "We're Watching You' is just about to reach it's climatic finale! Kim Kingston is ready to announce the winner and the final contestants have now assembled....well almost all of them, one of them hasn't turned up.....
Come and join Play Dead London for their third e-murder mystery that you can enjoy from your own living rooms!
The sale of EVERY ticket - £2 will go to support local community charities – Charities will be announced on Play Dead London’s social media.
8pm - 9pm Show
ONE TICKET PER HOUSEHOLD
|20:00 - 21:10||£10.00|
Your Living Room, Your Street, Your Town, Your Postcode
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of online polite etiquette - any abusive behaviour or messages that compromise the fun, immersive nature of the experience will result in your access being denied.
3. Please also be patient - this is an online event, subject to many internet routers - in the event of a technical issue where the event cannot continue - a new event for the audience will be created once rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. Admission cannot always be guaranteed for latecomers.
6. In each 'household' there must be one member over 18 who is responsible for the team.